The Mendon Police Department wants your help in fighting crime by taking part in the Camera Registration Program. This program allows residents and business owners to voluntarily register the locations of their video surveillance systems with the Mendon Police Department. When a crime occurs, police will be able to identify the locations of nearby video cameras and enlist the assistance of the community to help officers collect video evidence and follow up on leads.
By submitting the form below you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Registration is entirely voluntary.
- Registrant information is reserved for official use by the Mendon Police Department.
- If necessary, the Mendon Police Department will contact you directly, using the information provided through this form, to request the appropriate video surveillance footage.
- Any footage containing or related to criminal activity may be collected by the Mendon Police Department for use as evidence during any stage of a criminal proceeding.
- Under no circumstances shall registrants construe that they are acting as an agent and/or employee of the Town of Mendon and/or the Mendon Police Department.
- Under no circumstances shall the Mendon Police Department utilize any information obtained to view footage/feeds directly from cameras owned by registrants.